September 15, 2022
PLEASE REGISTER BY
Sept. 10, 2022
Engineer's Club of
4359 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO
5:50 p.m. Reception Meet & Greet
(Exhibitor List - add to calendar)
6:50 p.m. Served Buffet Dinner
Meeting Commences -Conference Room 2 (add to calendar)
REGISTER ONLINE at www.wustl.edu/etransact
scroll to "Infectious Diseases
Society and Event Registration"
Be sure to select the correct statement below at registration. If you are uncertain of your member status please reach out to email@example.com.
- No Fee fellows-in-training or 2022 ID Society of St. Louis members
- $75 new OR renewing membership for 2022 calendar year
- $100 non-clinician registration
This program is intended for infectious diseases physicians, registered nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who provide care for patients with HIV infection.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- integrate best practices in the evident-based management of ART across the spectrum of ART experience
- incorporate the latest data and expert insights on emerging innovative ARV treatment or prevention paradigms into the individualized care of persons with or at risk of HIV infection, and
- appropriately counsel patients regarding the anticipated clinical role of new and investigational ART regimens.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Susan Wightman.